Wednesday, April 7, 2010

blah

So it's raining....As per usual in a rainstorm the dog is completely up my ass.....she's afraid of thunderstorms. I awoke this morning from a really weird dream. I was at an all night party drinking shots with a bunch of people and the cops were raiding it. Since i was old enough I didnt get in trouble...So in the dream I woke up in the morning, looked out the window and saw all the houses in the neighborhood being leveled by heavy equipment. They were also working on the next block. It was such a good dream that even the thunder outside couldnt rouse me from it. I kept thinking I was going to wake up and find all the houses gone,,,until i checked my surroundings, realizing my house had a large porch and a hot brunette 25 yr old in blue panties looking out the front window.
Oh well..
I decided to skip my first class, because it pisses me off on a daily basis. It is an 100 level education class, that is supposed to teach you how to be a college student. The class was recently split into groups, each group given 2 projects (one book questionnaire, one power point from said questionnaire) . We had to meet our groups outside of class on our own time. Mine was due the Wednesday after break...the next group didn't have to go for 2 more weeks. BULLSHIT. We were rushed and did horribly. We were scattered across the country during break, so how were we supposed to do this.
Anyhoo enuff about that. I am gonna sleep a little bit more, and go to my other classes which start at 1:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment